Thursday, February 10, 2022

CRUCIFIX - March 9th, 1984 @ Vale Social Club, Nottingham, UK [SOUNDBOARD]

I don't know what I was thinking posting this, haha.  It's a very muffled sounding soundboard.  I think I tried to help it via Izotope but gave up.  I mean, I've listened to far worse sounding things I suppose, so whatever.  It's classic Crucifix in the UK in 1984.  So it's absolutely worth posting even if it's muddy sounding.  Check it out if you like the band, though for those who are less familiar with the band I'd probably suggest just checking out their album "Dehumanization" or their EPs.   - DH


EDIT : listening to this again, and it's obvious this tape runs really fast.  I'll try slowing down the recording and reuploading it, but that's gonna take some time.  I'd suggest holding off on downloading this for now.  Sorry 'bout that.

 CRUCIFIX - March 9th, 1984 @ Vale Social Club, Nottingham, UK    

01. 

02. 

03. 

04. 

05. 

06. 

07. 

08. 

09. 

10. 

11. 

12. 

Source : SBD

Lineage : ANA(x) > WAV > FLAC / MP3 / MP4

Equipment : Nakamichi CR7A > Focusrite Scarlett 816 > FCPX > MediaHuman

Recorded by : unknown

Transferred by : DH

=====================

DOWNLOAD

FLAC

MP3

=====================

YOUTUBE





==========================================


No comments:

Post a Comment