Monday, February 14, 2022

GRAYCEON - January 19th, 2007 @ Annie's Social Club, San Francisco, CA [AUDIENCE]

Today's upload is from the ever incredible GRAYCEON, and an early show from them just prior to their 1st album being released.  If I remember correctly, this was with Drain The Sky and Middian (Mike from YOB's band when YOB was on hiatus for a bit).  They were replacing Asunder who dropped off the bill.  I love Asunder, but I saw them a lot, and was pretty excited to see Grayceon, who I may have only seen once prior to this, but also saw many times after this.  Grayceon features members of several local bay area bands, I can't remember them all.  Walken I think?  I know Jackie was in Amber Asylum and appeared on loads of other band's records, and she was in Giant Squid as well, another favorite who will be posted on here eventually.  Anyhoo, enjoy the Grayceon.  And look them up too, they recently became active again and even released a new album, so check them out.  Look, I'll make things easier, here's a link to the GRAYCEON BANDCAMP   - DH


 GRAYCEON - January 19th, 2007 @ Annie's Social Club, San Francisco, CA    

01. Love Is ( A Dream)

02. Sounds Like Thunder

03. For You

04. Ride

Source : AUD

Lineage : WAV > CDR(M) > WAV > FLAC / MP3 / MP4

Equipment : unknown mic / recorder / iTunes > FCPX > MediaHuman

Recorded by : DH

Transferred by : DH

=====================

DOWNLOAD

FLAC

MP3

=====================

YOUTUBE





==========================================


No comments:

Post a Comment