Wednesday, February 2, 2022

GOSPEL - March 6th, 2006 @ 924 Gilman St, Berkeley, CA [SOUNDBOARD]

Here's a soundboard recording of NY's, GOSPEL live at 924 Gilman St.  Not sure how I'd describe them, kind of emo / screamo, kind of proggy, I dunno.  Just hardcore kids pushing more boundaries with the genre and I love it.  I was a huge fan of the record they put out around this time.  I actually missed this show for some reason but caught them a couple months later on their home turf in New York City.

So this is an ok recording, some of the levels get a little wild but eh, I still like listening to it.  I ran it through Izotope to crank down the vocals a bunch, but didn't touch it beyond that.  I don't like messing with soundboards that have fluctuating mixes like this.  

So hopefully people who dig this band find this recording and enjoy it.  If anyone knows the setlist, please help out.  Or maybe someday I'll dig the CD out of storage and figure it out, though I think the final tune might not be on the record.  Anyhoo, Gospel.  Dig it.  - DH 


 GOSPEL - March 6th, 2006 @ 924 Gilman St, Berkeley, CA    

01. 

02. 

03. 

04. 

Source : SBD

Lineage : ANA(M) > WAV > FLAC / MP3 / MP4

Equipment : Nakamichi CR7A > Focusrite Scarlett 816 > Izotope Rx8 > FCPX > MediaHuman

Recorded by : JDS

Transferred by : DH

=====================

DOWNLOAD

FLAC

MP3

=====================

YOUTUBE





==========================================


No comments:

Post a Comment