Friday, February 4, 2022

STIKKY - September 20th, 1987 @ 924 Gilman St, Berkeley, CA [SOUNDBOARD]

This is awesome.  Today I'm sharing a STIKKY soundboard from a show opening for Soulside at 924 Gilman St in 1987.  They do a lot of covers in this set!  The sound gets kinda wonky on the tape and I ran it through Izotope to try and help it along.  In the tape there was hardly any guitar or drums in the mix, so I boosted both.  And turned down the vocals somewhat.  That said, the mix still fluctuates a bit throughout the tape, especially in their 7 Seconds cover.  Nothing I can do about that.  Thankfully it's not as often and annoying as the Soulside soundboard recording from this show, which you can find on this blog.  Enjoy the STIKKY, if anyone can help with some of the titles I'd appreciate.  I have a chunk that I'll edit in later.  - DH


 STIKKY - September 20th, 1987 @ 924 Gilman St, Berkeley, CA   

01. 

02. 

03. 

04. 

05. 

06. 

07. 

08. 

09. 

10. 

11. 

12. 

13. 

14. 

Source : SBD

Lineage : ANA(x) > WAV > FLAC / MP3 / MP4

Equipment : Nakamichi CR7A > Focusrite Scarlett 816 > Izotope Rx8 > FCPX > MediaHuman

Recorded by : unknown

Transferred by : DH

=====================

DOWNLOAD

FLAC

MP3

=====================

YOUTUBE





==========================================


No comments:

Post a Comment