Thursday, April 7, 2022

7 SECONDS - Drastic Measures - 1980 Demo

As someone that considers themselves a fan of 7 SECONDS, I'm surprised I never heard this demo before.  What a banger.  I know nothing about this particular recording, but I know I dig it a lot and have played it several times since digitizing this, and will listen to it even more now that it's uploaded.  If you like 7 Seconds at all, this one is a must-have, so download this now!    - DH


7 SECONDS - Drastic Measures  - 1980 Demo

Tracklist:

01. Wartime

02. A.N.A. In The U.S.A. (Anarchy-Nihilism-Anarchy)

03. Anti-Youth

04. Right To Fight

05. Death Trip

06. Police State (Live)


Additional info:

 - Azimuth adjusted

 - Transferred by DH

=====================

DOWNLOAD AUDIO HERE

=====================

YOUTUBE





==========================================


1 comment:

  1. Great upload, thank you so much for this gem!

    ReplyDelete