Monday, April 4, 2022

PHOBIA - January 3rd, 1998 @ 924 Gilman St, Berkeley, CA [SOUNDBOARD]

Here's a PHOBIA set from Fiesta Grande #6 at 924 Gilman St.  It's a nice clear recording straight from Chris Dodge's own tape from the soundboard.  I am envious of anyone that saw these shows, I had to content myself with imagining them, sometimes finding videos of them in trade, seeing the flyers, etc, as I lived 3,000 miles away.  Legendary events though.  So yeah, here's one from a band who played these a couple times at least I think.  I'm not super familiar with the specific material they are playing, as I haven't listened to Phobia in quite a while now, so perhaps someone will comment about that.    - DH


PHOBIA - January 3rd, 1998 @ 924 Gilman St, Berkeley, CA

Setlist:

[unknown]


Additional info:

 - Soundboard recording

 - Azimuth adjusted

 - Transferred by DH

=====================

DOWNLOAD AUDIO HERE

=====================

YOUTUBE





==========================================


No comments:

Post a Comment