Friday, April 8, 2022

GBH - December 11th, 1982 Nottingham, UK [SOUNDBOARD]

I'm gonna keep this short because it's a busy day today for me, and because I don't really know a lot about this band.  Of course I am familiar with GBH, you can't like punk and have not come across this band, but I know some people really love them, and I just never connected with their music like that.  However, I have a set, and it sounds pretty damn good.  This is probably the most GBH I've ever listened to and perhaps this will be what cracks that nut wide open.  If you already like GBH, and haven't heard this, then I hope this is a good treat for ya.  No idea of the venue, if anyone knows, or has a flyer even, share in the comments!    - DH


GBH - December 11th, 1982 Nottingham, UK

Setlist:

[unknown]


Additional info:

 - Soundboard recording

 - Azimuth adjusted

 - Transferred by DH

=====================

DOWNLOAD AUDIO HERE

=====================

YOUTUBE





==========================================


2 comments:

  1. a 4 tracks bootleg existed of that gig, nice to finally hear the whole thing! thanks
    https://www.discogs.com/release/2904238-GBH-Great-Big-Hairdos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot!
    Here's the setlist if needed:

    01. Time Bomb
    02. Sick Boy
    03. Necrophilia
    04. Maniac
    05. Give Me Fire
    06. Generals
    07. I Am The Hunted
    08. Mantrap
    09. Freak
    10. City Baby Attacked By Rats
    11. No Survivors
    12. Bellend Bop
    13. Alcohol

    ReplyDelete