Sunday, April 24, 2022

SINS OF THE FLESH - January 8th, 1988 @ The Place, Davis, CA [AUDIENCE]

Here's a not so great recording of a band I'm not so familiar with, SINS OF THE FLESH.  I know they were a fairly short-lived band from Sacramento, though they did manage to release an LP and a 7" in that time.  This was from a tape with two sets from this band, something I digitized a month or two ago and while I remember liking it, I can't remember anything specific that stood out about them. I plan to upload both sets, and figure I'll start with the worse of the two.  If I remember correctly this one had a lot of cuts between songs and is probably missing some based on the 14 minute run time.  This looks to be a tape that came to Chris Dodge via Shayne Stacy, so perhaps he knows more about it, and certainly would have an upgrade to the ones I'll post.  Thankfully he also curates the Sacramento Music Archive, click the link to check it out, and sub to his Youtube channel too!  Anyway, here's today's post, the next set from this band will be much better so keep an eye out if this sounds good to you.   - DH

SINS OF THE FLESH - January 8th, 1988 @ The Place, Davis, CA

Setlist:

[unknown]

 

Additional Info:

 - Incomplete audience recording

 - Azimuth adjusted

 - Transferred by DH

=====================

DOWNLOAD AUDIO HERE

=====================

YOUTUBE





==========================================


No comments:

Post a Comment