Friday, April 1, 2022

MDC - December 29th, 1990 @ 924 Gilman St, Berkeley, CA [SOUNDBOARD]

Today's post is an incomplete live soundboard recording from the mighty MDC at 924 Gilman St on December 29th, 1990.  I wish I had the whole set, but I'll gladly take what I can get and hope I come across the whole set later on down the line.  Also wish I had the full show.  Final Conflict played this night, as did Undertow from Washington.  If anyone has tapes of these, cough 'em up please!  Until then, jam this 8 or 9 minutes of MDC.  - DH


MDC - December 29th, 1990 @ 924 Gilman St, Berkeley, CA

Setlist:

[unknown]


Additional Info:

 - Incomplete soundboard recording

 - Azimuth adjusted

 - Transferred by DH

=====================

DOWNLOAD AUDIO HERE

=====================

YOUTUBE





==========================================


1 comment:

  1. nice to see that blog running again!!

    setlist:
    01 Beat Somebody Up
    02 The Jew That Got Away
    03 The Crime Of Rape
    04 Nowhere To Go

    (i hope you're going to put back all dead links cuz they are loads i need to get and the rest that i have to try lol)

    ReplyDelete