Tuesday, April 26, 2022

VOMIT - April 11th, 1986 @ Ruthie's Inn, Berkeley, CA [SOUNDBOARD]

A few months ago I posted the 1986 rehearsal tape from VOMIT (follow the "Vomit" tags at the bottom of this post to find it), and today I have a short soundboard recording from Ruthie's Inn in Berkeley.  The mix is funky, as most are, and I tried to rebalance it in Izoptope as much as I could. Vocals are still a little loud.  But it's a pretty rare tape from an already very obscure bay area metal band, I'm glad it exists even with this mix.  Hope ya dig it too!   - DH


VOMIT - April 11th, 1986 @ Ruthie's Inn, Berkeley, CA

Setlist:

[unknown]


Additional Info:

 - Soundboard recording

 - Rebalanced in Izotope rx8 Advanced

 - Azimuth adjusted

 - Transferred and rebalanced by DH

=====================

DOWNLOAD AUDIO HERE

=====================

YOUTUBE





==========================================


No comments:

Post a Comment