Monday, April 18, 2022

NERVE AGENTS - December 29th, 2000 @ 924 Gilman St, Berkeley, CA [SOUNDBOARD]

I transferred this soundboard tape from NERVE AGENTS a month or tow ago, and really wish I'd made notes of what strain I was smoking while doing so, it must've been strong as hell if I thought this was worth uploading.  It's kind of a wild mix, especially in the beginning.  It does get better though.  Now, as to the performance, I can't speak about that.  I've never listened to the Nerve Agents, so I am completely unfamiliar with their music.  Seems wild and chaotic enough if you were there, that might not translate the same on tape, especially a soundboard.  But if you do like them, check it out and share your opinion on it. Thanks to Israel for loaning me this tape!    - DH


NERVE AGENTS - December 29th, 2000 @ 924 Gilman St, Berkeley, CA

Setlist:

[unknown]


Additional info:

 - Soundboard audio

 - Azimuth adjusted

 - Transferred by DH

=====================

DOWNLOAD AUDIO HERE

=====================

YOUTUBE





==========================================


No comments:

Post a Comment