Saturday, April 30, 2022

THE BODY - January 14th, 2012 @ 924 Gilman St, Berkeley, CA [SOUNDBOARD]

Hell yeah, today's post is a soundboard recording from THE BODY at 924 Gilman Street in 2012.  I've seen this band a whole lot, starting in Ohio in 2000 and then all over the Bay Area.  Sometimes they've been incredible.  Occasionally they've been a little "meh".  That happens when you've seen a band a lot, not all nights are winners. But I always appreciate the fact that just about every single night was different, this was a band that took chances and every time they came through I'd want to see them to see what they did next.  This was a night that to me as an audience member felt like a banger.  This was an incredible show from start to finish, and all were recorded, but the only ones that came out listenable was this set and the one from Brainoil, which I've already uploaded.  Swamp Witch, Negative Standards, and Thou also played, it's a shame the recordings came out completely unlistenable. Grateful this one came out though, as for as many times as I saw The Body, I never really recorded much live audio from them.  I did videotape them a handful of times, but this is a blog dedicated to audio recordings, so I'm glad to have at least one thing to contribute from these guys to this site.  Hopefully you folks dig it as well, enjoy!    - DH 


THE BODY - January 14th, 2012 @ 924 Gilman St, Berkeley, CA

Setlist:

[unknown]


Additional info: 

 - Soundboard recording

 - Rebalanced in Izotope rx8 Advanced

 - Rebalanced and prepared by DH

=====================

DOWNLOAD AUDIO HERE

=====================

YOUTUBE





==========================================


No comments:

Post a Comment