Sunday, April 3, 2022

NEUROSIS - March 19th, 1989 @ People's Park, Berkeley, CA [AUDIENCE]

This one is for the NEUROSIS completionists like me out there, we gotta hear everything even if it's awful just to be sure.  This is one of those times where it's not a good recording, but I know I'd want to hear it.  It's incomplete and the vocals are completely buried, none of it came through.  And it's just a tinny recording regardless, I didn't try shining it up at all seeing the issues it has right out the gate.  But still, it IS Neurosis, and a rare show at People's Park in Berkeley.  I have no info on the show and anyone else that played.  So if you like hearing Neurosis play some songs and have it sound like it's just an instrumental version, here ya go I guess.    - DH


NEUROSIS - March 19th, 1989 @ People's Park, Berkeley, CA

Setlist:

[unknown]


Additional Info:

 - Incomplete audience recording

 - Vocals are inaudible

 - Azimuth adjusted

 - Transferred by DH

=====================

DOWNLOAD AUDIO HERE

=====================

YOUTUBE





==========================================


No comments:

Post a Comment