Friday, April 29, 2022

OVERSOUL - 4 Song Demo

Here's one I really dig, a demo from a band I think is from Minneapolis, MN called OVERSOUL.  Going through Chris Dodge's tapes I came across this random demo and really liked it when I threw it in the player.  Going through more tapes I also came across a live soundboard recording that's also pretty killer, that features all these songs plus a few more.  I'll upload that at a later date.  For now, check out this tape.  It's of the metallic hardcore variety, and is absolutely a snapshot of the early 90's chunky midtempo-ish scene perfectly. I don't know anything else about this band, but if I get any info that's not in the comments below, I'll edit them in.    - DH


OVERSOUL - 4 Song Demo

Tracklist:

01. Walk Point

02. Dig

03. Pariah

04. Weight Of The Load


Additional info:

 - Azimuth adjusted

 - Transferred by DH

=====================

DOWNLOAD AUDIO HERE

=====================

YOUTUBE









==========================================


No comments:

Post a Comment