Saturday, April 2, 2022

BIG HAIR - "E-Ball" Demo 1990

BIG HAIR were from Rochester, NY, and never did a proper tour, so this will be an obscure upload for most folks paying attention to my bullshit over here.  To me though, these were the guys, when I first started going to local shows in my hometown, they were THE band to see.  Which wasn't often enough, as they seemed to mainly play 21+ bars and I was not the right age.  Had they come up out here where I live now in California, they would have been sharing stages with bands like Plaid Retina, Victim's Family, Schlong, Primus, NoMeansNo, etc.  


So I lost all the demos I had of this band during the wild ride that as the 90's.  Thanks to "Cheapo Blaine" for recently sending me a couple Big Hair tapes, along with a few other Rochester demos I'd lost or never had.  This was the first Big Hair demo, self recorded I think on a 4 track.  This was the original version of the band, pre-fiddle.  A great demo to smoke pot to.  


BIG HAIR - "E-Ball" Demo 1990

Tracklist:

01. Jesus Sawhorse

02. Etude

03. Bookin Ant Meets Diggin Ant

04. Beady Hoe

05. Tom's Corner

06. One Big Hair

07. Snazzy Walter

08. Some Experts Say

09. Eat Yur God Damned Spinach

10. Will Sorts

11. Finny Monster


Additional info:

 - Azimuth adjusted

 - Transferred by DH

=====================

DOWNLOAD AUDIO HERE

=====================

YOUTUBE







==========================================


No comments:

Post a Comment